[NOTE: This post is written in October 2014 - things with Facebook change almost without notice and they change it often, so our tips regarding Facebook should be followed in light of Facebook's ever-changing landscape.]
If you are an Facebook admin of several Facebook pages, you know the frustration of having to switch back-n-forth between identities on Facebook. Even if you do not manage any other Facebook page, you still have to navigate between your Page and your personal profile.
In this brief video [6 minutes], Randy explains how easy it is to like, comment and share on various posts.
Word of mouth is the #1 source of referrals for new families – but it is also the #1 topic that schools want to know more about. In this 2-part episode (launched together with Part 1at the end of this month – see shownotes for link to Part 1), here are 23 practical word of mouth marketing ideas for your Christian school.
SHOWNOTES: Read More→
Word of mouth is the #1 source of referrals for new families – but it is also the #1 topic that schools want to know more about. So in this 2-part episode (launched together at the end of this month), here are 23 practical word of mouth marketing ideas for your Christian school.
SHOWNOTES: Read More→
If there’s one topic that ignites our email signup list or our Facebook page engagement, it is word-of-mouth marketing! In this post, I wanted to share with you 23 easy-to-implement word-of-mouth (WOM) marketing ideas that any private Christian school can work on starting today:
- Stories are WOM fuel – curate them and create them and showcase them!
- Treat families like kings and queens – they will tell their friends about it.
- Engage your fans – especially on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Give families reasons to talk – take queues from bigger brands who offer memorable customer service.
- Empower them to share – put videos on YouTube or Vimeo, post them on Facebook and invite families to share.
- Explain how families can refer – map out a system and exactly the procedure for referring (and outline any incentives)
- Educate families about any perks or bonuses – referral incentives should be simple to understand, not so complex no one does it. Read More→